City in the UAE

PaulPowerShower

IMO

We shouldnt be there

We have (I know its debatable - seperate conversation) massive problems with the team at the minute

and were fannying about 3000 miles away in the sunshine having BBQ's and getting a suntan

Wouldnt putting a few shifts in down at Carrington be a bit of a better idea?

Discuss

Will there be MASSIVE problems if we beat Liverpool?

All the main players are away on International duty....chill!!!!!!!!!

So you'd rather the 8-9 first team players (3-4 of which are injured or do not play reguarly) stay in Manchester and train with the reserves whilst the rest are on international duty?

To be perfectly honest, I don't see any problem with it. I mean, Hughes can't exactly do any tactical work with the team as the majority of them aren't even there. It's just a chance for the team to bond, thank the Sheik personally for what he's done, and, as simple as it is, chill.

It'll be benefitial to the squad IMO. Their still training, they've got a half-decent game in between and a chance to get away from the shite weather! I mean, how many people were thinking of the last 5 games when watching that video? I'd assume the team are putting it behind them as we speak and looking forward rather than back.

So, don't agree with you.

n_mcfc said:
So you'd rather the 8-9 first team players (3-4 of which are injured or do not play reguarly) stay in Manchester and train with the reserves whilst the rest are on international duty?

To be perfectly honest, I don't see any problem with it. I mean, Hughes can't exactly do any tactical work with the team as the majority of them aren't even there. It's just a chance for the team to bond, thank the Sheik personally for what he's done, and, as simple as it is, chill.

It'll be benefitial to the squad IMO. Their still training, they've got a half-decent game in between and a chance to get away from the shite weather! I mean, how many people were thinking of the last 5 games when watching that video? I'd assume the team are putting it behind them as we speak and looking forward rather than back.

So, don't agree with you.

What video?

To be fair most players are on Internationals, so it really is a good opportunity to get a bit of team bonding going, much more chance of this whilst away together than a few sessions at Carrington.
It is also a good PR exercise to promote the club in the middle east, probably quite good timing actually, not just due to the international break, but seeing as Brazil V England is taking place in Qatar there will be quite a lot of worldwide journalist in the area and this can only serve as a good opportunity to show what a fantastic club we have.

A lot of premiership teams will take advantage of the international break and take there squads to a warmer climate, makes sense, you just catch a cold hanging around in rainy old England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.