City insistent over Barca talks - SSN

Sounds good. As for the Eto'o thing i hope we're not paying £40m for some with a year left on his contract. I know its not my money but just seems stupid.

The last thing that a club like Barca want to get into is a bidding war with City.

It makes sense for Barca to have good lines of communication with us to avoid having the price they pay for any player being inflated by interest from us. But of course these sort of arrangements must be beneficial to both parties so I would expect Barca to help us in our quest for world class players.

Barca recently signed a sponsorship deal with ETIHAD regarding communications.

The reach of the Al-Nahyan family is second to none at times..

S04 said:

nice.

Prestwich_Blue said:
So Barcelona have a huge Champs League semi-final against Chelsea in Spain on Tuesday and their officials just happen to be in Manchester on Monday for a "courtesy visit"?

Pull the other one.

do we know if barca came to manchester or we went to them?

id laugh if we had managed to get barcas people to come here

Rammy Blue said:
S04 said:

nice.

cant be for a shirt sponsor surely, as the have a free sponsorship deal with unicef. where barca recive no money as its a charity.......i cant see them giving this up tbh.

despite using this as their sponsor they are still in the top 5 clubs in terms of earnings

As long as some of our players like suuperman, SWP, Robbie do not get used in deals for other players with other clubs I couldn't give a fook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.