City into the top 5 of the "money league"

I didn't know Bayern booed the champions league anthem PB. Do they still?
They like to mix it up a little. They were throwing a load of stuff onto the pitch the other night, refused to enter the stadium until after the anthem another.

Is he suggesting that having sold the image rights of the players we owned at the time we should never make any money from the image rights of players we have bought since or will buy in the future?
I think he's suggesting either that, or that we in fact sold the rights of players at that time that we've only bought since.

tumblr_mhw75dwQxt1rsy904o4_250.gif

Good. It's a protection racket for the historically big teams. I'm all in favour of the club finding technicalities that stop us from having to abide by it.

Is he suggesting that having sold the image rights of the players we owned at the time we should never make any money from the image rights of players we have bought since or will buy in the future?
It's a ridiculous assertion. We sacrificed future income from the players whose image rights we held at the time for a cash lump sum. Oddly enough, we did the same thing when we moved to the then CoMS, taking a lump sum against future season ticket revenues in order to raise the money to pay for the enhancements we needed to fund. And we did it almost certainly to bump up our income for that year, pure and simple. Plus we voluntarily agreed not to do it again (or at least not to include it as income in a future FFP calculation). And we haven't because we haven't needed to so Herbert is criticising us for keeping a promise we made to UEFA. Why would we do the same thing again when there was no point?

I didn't know Bayern booed the champions league anthem PB. Do they still?
I don't know if they still do but they certainly did when they came to ours.

Brilliant response from PB. Who wants to bet the comments section gets taken down as he's completely owned him.
It's people like PB and the Swiss Ramble who put footy journalists to shame on ffp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.