City issue 'guidelines' reminder to press

Re: City issue warnings to press

bluem0ng said:
bizzbo said:
Winter is obvious.

the Guardian are well onside, won't be one of theirs. have to think the same of the times as well.

the mail? the mirror? the sun? the express?

Daniel Taylor writes for the Guardian, he is a rag twat and loves having a dig at City

the guardian were the only lot that universally supported our decision to dump hughes. there were a string of articles that could have been written by khaldoun/cook/marwood. and the week after, david conn unleashed hell-fire on utd's finances. daniel taylor was a big thorn in city's side, but you show me a dodgy article by him in the last month.

fbloke said:
All recent B/S aside and silliness in its place I have just (this evening) had a conversation with a person who is part of the legal firm******************

These people have 'close links' to City.

Apparently the club has recently sent out a number of letters to newspapers and broadcasters reminding them that any 'unfounded and scurrilous gossip would not be tolerated by the club'.

They have apparently targeted 4 leading sports journalists for particular attention and made editors aware of expected levels of 'professionalism and behaviour at future press conferences'

I didnt know that the club has employed a QC directly for a while now but apparently the decision to unleash him was taken after the recent bad press that the club has received.

If I find out anything more specific, i.e. who the club have targeted I will post it.

That once again to teach those questioning on CEO good job.
This is pure class, cool and strenght showing. imo
Great post from YOu and great job from the Club's officiers.

I have just changed the Subject description for this thread after being asked to......

The firm in question did NOT deal with the issue at hand but happens to know that something has been done.

dom said:
We also need to play our part by bombarding thick , lazy , biaed columnists, bloggers etc with a call for EVIDENCE, cos most of this shyte is just made up

My suggestion is don't link to any bullshit articles, all the media want is hits on their webpages. They don't have any integrity in how they acheive that. If you want to slag off what they've written copy and paste it in full here so people don't have to visit their websites.

I have just had my ear bashed and had to remove a direct reference from my original post.

Yes I am now on the run from the authorities and am apparently 'as bad as the bloody papers' big oooops.

fbloke said:
I have just had my ear bashed and had to remove a direct reference from my original post.

Yes I am now on the run from the authorities and am apparently 'as bad as the bloody papers' big oooops.

You might want to get the mods to delete the thread as the "direct reference" you are talking about is all over this thread because of the
function.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.