City Kid's Fanzone

Heath Park

Hi all
Taking my kids to their first game today.
I've booked tickets to the Kid's Fanzone prior.

The tickets say 11.30am but presumably you can go a bit later? Anyone know?

I'm not sure my 5, 8 and 9 year old will last for 2.5 hours in there...

Cheers and good luck today Blues!

CTID :-)

Sorry one more question.
Is it better to get the kids kit in the Club shop or in the Kid's Zone?
Ta

Is that the thing they hold over at the training ground? If so then doubt you will be able to buy a kit there mate unless they have a mobile unit - there are a couple of those scattered around the stadium but the don’t do printing if that’s what you’re after
You can rock up at the event whenever you like

I asked this question in the match thread. Taking my boy to his first game. We won’t be arriving until 12:30 ish. I am sure they will still let us in.
Where are you parking? We usually park near go outdoors in the city centre and walk over. But want to be closer this time for my son.

Cheers

I asked this question in the match thread. Taking my boy to his first game. We won’t be arriving until 12:30 ish. I am sure they will still let us in.
Where are you parking? We usually park near go outdoors in the city centre and walk over. But want to be closer this time for my son.

Cheers
Haha
Hello again!
Yeh, after looking somemore I'm sure it's fine to rock up a bit later for the Kid's Zone.
They have a cafe indoors there aswell.

Hoping we get a surprise visit from a City player today. Laporte made an appearance last week I think.

Just walking from Piccadilly to the ground. A nice little walk!

Enjoy the day!

You will be ok rocking up late but better getting there early so you can enter as many competitions as possible, me and my lad won a personal meet and greet with all the players a few years ago, well worth entering, the prizes are fantastic, they do have a limited selection of merch at the kids zone, just remember everything is cashless.. if you have time goto the main store after the game it's mental beforehand..

Is that the thing they hold over at the training ground? If so then doubt you will be able to buy a kit there mate unless they have a mobile unit - there are a couple of those scattered around the stadium but the don’t do printing if that’s what you’re after
You can rock up at the event whenever you like
Cheers fella

You will be ok rocking up late but better getting there early so you can enter as many competitions as possible, me and my lad won a personal meet and greet with all the players a few years ago, well worth entering, the prizes are fantastic, they do have a limited selection of merch at the kids zone, just remember everything is cashless.. if you have time goto the main store after the game it's mental beforehand..
Thanks Tim

Never heard of there being a kids’ fanzone. Learn something new everyday…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.