City Kid's Fanzone

It's awesome and completely free.
Just have to pre-book as limited tickets.

Kids pic with the Premier League trophy the best (I got told off for kissing the trophy ;-)

Sorry one more question.
Is it better to get the kids kit in the Club shop or in the Kid's Zone?
Ta

If they’re bigger kids it makes no difference. But if they’re little ( I think upto 5/6 years ) you can only get a shirt in the kidzone for £55. Whilst in the main shop you get the full kit for £50.

It's awesome and completely free.
Just have to pre-book as limited tickets.

Kids pic with the Premier League trophy the best (I got told off for kissing the trophy ;-)
Somebody did that Saturday, got told off & the security guard had to polish it off, all part or the illusion that it’s the real PL trophy I suppose ;)

Never new this was a thing is it new has it been advertised ? Where is it ?

It's been going about 5 years.
It's over at the academy, in the big indoor training centre that you see the players/Pep often have interviews in.
They advertise it well on the website/twitter and the match day programme.

Somebody did that Saturday, got told off & the security guard had to polish it off, all part or the illusion that it’s the real PL trophy I suppose ;)

Well it's the copy the club get to keep, though we have more than one. It was great when we held all 4 trophies at the same time, made for a great pic at the fanzone, and even better being free!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.