City lads at Cheltenham

richards clearly thinks he's that fucking tiny tempa bloke,

stick to your rudeboy clothes micah ffs!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JamesMCFC said:
Looks like Johnson is enjoying himself

After the fucking shambles he played last night.

What exactly is he supposed to do on his day off, lie in his big mansion and cry about it

It'll be a lot easier than me crying sat at my desk thinking about it with fuck all in the bank

JamesMCFC said:

Yeah..what a tw#t he is...he should be locked indoors and be made to write 1,000 lines of "I am a failure...I must try harder"

It's just not right, young lads with loads of money out enjoying themselves...it's a disgrace.

In all our future player contracts we should insist that losing is forbidden and a breach of this contract will result in the players being publicly flogged.

nevilletogoater-in said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JamesMCFC said:

What exactly is he supposed to do on his day off, lie in his big mansion and cry about it

It'll be a lot easier than me crying sat at my desk thinking about it with fuck all in the bank

It may be but it is his day off and it was obviously arranged before hand as they have hired a helicopter for the day

"Micah you look like a tool mate but i cant come because i had a bad day and some people will get angry that im rich and enjoying my day off"

"Yeah Johnno its for the best you were shit last night and dont deserve to enjoy yourself on the day off!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.