City landmarks not grounds or training grounds.

Used to have a few beers in there with me brother, happy hour on a Thursday with the arcades at the back(no I didn't sell the big issue btw). About 60/70 of us stormed it one night when united were in there. People go on about clown shoes gettin lobbed at Stoke, these ****s chucked the pub at us. Fuckin plant pots the lot. Half expecting the bar staff to come flingin up the stairs :)
I’m sure I was in there once also when Utd showed up, carnage on the stairs!
Started trying to get in there straight after leaving school but that Boxer on the door used to always clear us off!
A lovely pint of Stella in there iirc and then into Corbieres for more of the beautiful stuff, Happy days.

George & Dragon wasnt it?

Yeah had good times and great trips from the Chaddy Arms (wasn't it Chaddy Tavern?)
Last time I passed (admittedly 9 years ago) it was a day nursery
Yeah George and Dragon rings a bell,wnd your prob right about Chaddy tavern not ams...i was drinkimg heavily in those days,Der Bow was all that mattered,,can remember marching from Boundary park to the bar at the Chaddy after another nightmare performance,desperate for a pint to numb the pain.
Those were the days..

Did u ever go in there on a non match day? A scummy rag pub with some right cunnts in it
Lord lion ..Never a favourite of mine...it just happened to be on the route.
Always felt at ease across in The Sherwood.this pub,esp.post match just seemed like fun fun fun..and then,outta there,bounce round the corner to The Albert where the sat night entertainment would be in full swing....but on the way into the Albert,a proper old Blue boozer,you would get your 1st decent whiff of the authentic Asian Cusine on offer ......and that in itself...was a whole new dimension....
Happy Days.

I’m sure I was in there once also when Utd showed up, carnage on the stairs!
Started trying to get in there straight after leaving school but that Boxer on the door used to always clear us off!
A lovely pint of Stella in there iirc and then into Corbieres for more of the beautiful stuff, Happy days.

City ST Peters scrappin the scum same night. We hit them from all angles. The old Bill didn't know where to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.