City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

View attachment 134321View attachment 134322View attachment 134323

giphy.gif

The Tyson gif was my first post when the news of us taking these cunts to court first broke.

You have to remember that these low life so called journalists have for years been pedalling their lies (Hopes, fantasies etc etc) and cannot now admit the unthinkable and therefore disappoint the baying pack without losing face.

I have just spent the last couple of days visiting Pearl Harbour and it does remind me of the quote from Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto about waking up a sleeping giant when it comes to our legal battles with the Premiership and the Cartel.

Tora Tora Tora !!

That's a big thing. Arsenal and Brighton mostly from what I read!

It'd explain why Brighton voted with them, and why Arsenals CEO was an arse wipe at the end of their match with us.
We’ve not heard much from Brighton fan football finance bell end Kieran McGuire. I’m glad the two faced, sneering, smug ****’s club will bear the brunt of the shareholder loans rule change. Feel free to email him at questions@priceoffootball.com to share your disappointment with him.

Absolute fucking snakes in the media, brazenly claiming a draw between us and the PL.

The FACTS are that parts of APT is unlawful and there is an EMERGENCY meeting taking place next week to sort this SHITSHOW out.

The FACT that we made
ANYTHING stick shows the PL up for the corrupt good for nothing cunts that they are.

We won you UTTER FUCKWITS.

Have we won or not as the media are not really being clear & prem league seem to think we haven’t won
Our defeat was so bad the PL have called an emergency meeting to celebrate it...

One thing that made me chuckle in the judgment pdf was that after all the social media crap about our expensive lawyers the PL chose to ignore the advice of their own no doubt expensive KC and remove the word "evidently" from the clause relating to sponsorships being in excess of FMV, consequently making the amended APT rules in breach of competition law in the view of the panel.

This point was also recognised in the advice of Helen Davies KC: “The standard of ‘evidently in excess of FMV’ should ensure that it is only obviously abusive transactions that are prevented and thus that there is no unintended collateral adverse effect on competition.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.