City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I think it was something to do with the loan being for the stadium build, and once they are taken over it’ll be picked up by the buying entity.
This is what pisses me off more than anything. Everton are trying to better themselves by building a fabulous stadium but they're being heavily punished for it. How is that right in any world, they have my sympathies

So, under the current rules 0% shareholder loans are accepted but they are now unlawful.

A few clubs will need to factor in FMA interest rates into their PSR.

We’re told an easy solution to this is to turn those loans into equity - if that shareholder has the appetite to do so (which is a big assumption).

So my question is, are shareholders now allowed to pump equity into a club, regardless of how much and, if so, is there anything stopping our owners from doing the same?

I haven’t a clue and would love some clarity on that if someone on here knows the answer
I think it’s a case of yes and no. Owners can introduce equity for infrastructure projects and the like, and also cover losses, but only up to allowable levels under FFP/PSR.
I think this is how it works, but I’m no expert.

On the last paragraph, being perfectly honest, I'm not sure I would want it any other way! Their feeble and obvious attempts here make it somewhat all that little bit more enjoyable.
Think you're right. Since the news broke yesterday afternoon, so many journalists have exposed themselves as being the complete numbskulls that we all knew they were. Wankers the lot of them

This all day long - although in my experience the advice is often describing the degree of risk involved in a course of action and not always definitive. The advice the PL got and the wording I think is clearer and to ignore it after we had indicated we would take action quite mad.
I would think this surely has to be a resignation issue for the PL chief?

Had a few interactions with this senile old **** on Twitter. Guy is a delusional twat.
Pompey are his club but is a scouse loving goon.
Me too all I can say in his favour (along with Sam Lee) is they do actually reply a couple of times until they are shown to be full of shit & then the block comes out rather than the Harris/Delooney types who just ignore & block.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.