City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

He purports to be a blue but I have never seen him stick up for us once pal. He is certainly a finance expert of that I have no doubt
He has single handedly changed aspects of the public narrative about the 115 charges as far as I'm concerned. He's been the only person to say "hang on, let's slow down here and think about what this means, and what sort of evidence you'd need to demonstrate that". His job isn't and never was to be balls out screaming innocence because firstly he's a lawyer but more importantly none of us know that.

You are on form this morning :D

Can't you put your work off for a while? It's about to get hot .....
So many emails I promised people I’d send this morning. I’ve been bargaining with myself since 7am!
10:30 is the latest self imposed deadline!

I'm loving this new approach by City, we should've gone hard years ago, take no prisoners and treat them like the two faced, back stabbing, snidey weasal rats that they are.
It isn't new, when we are on solid legal ground and all our ducks in a row we will attack. We won't get into groundless slanging matches.Now is the time,and if we win our other case that will be the time too.

The levels of misdirection are off the scale.

If you want rules to be effective then don’t frame them in a way that’s fucking unlawful.
The lesson of the story is don't rush through rules and regs at the behest of some stakeholders over others when you haven't considered their implications and blind spots even if, or especially if you believe, you are in the moral right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.