City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Idiotic response.
Talksport give me no guidance what to say and would LOVE me to say the most extreme things imaginable.
I often find myself listening to you being frustrated with how reasonable you are. You're honest when you don't know something and you're not afraid to tell people to calm down. Do better

Agreed 100%. It was David Gill who turned the UEFA football governance talks from stemming debt, to stopping investment. They can claim it was just coincidence that City became the richest club in the world 12 months previously, all they want. We know exactly what Gill's game was.

Too much water has passed under the bridge, & I for one will never trust any of the Red Top Mafia or the PL in its current guise. We've got all the evidence we need to show that self governance doesn't work.

The quicker IREF is introduced, the better for English football.

But the MP in control will also be a factor if the government gets involved, How can you truth the government when Billions of pounds are involved, Money is the root of all evil and it will make him or her big money and then they will get out as quickly possible, Elections will be held every 2 seasons and a new head selected and the shit will fall on somebody else's shoulders

Just listened to you on the 93:20 podcast now I understand what you have been saying and thanks for an excellent explanation of things
I would urge everyone to try and listen, especially those who have a negative view of Stefan. I know it’s behind the paywall but I would like to suggest to you, Stefan, that you ask Ahsan to make it available free
Mate I pay for my subscription out of my own money. If he makes it available for free I've lost out and how can other podcasts compete. Keep owner investment out of podcasts

Have we still got the cheating bastards on the run? Why have just 6 of the shitehawks been selected to discuss with Nandy?
It stinks, there's a meeting next Thursday of all Prem chairs.... surely she should to at least look fair and competent either attend that meeting or have one before or afterwards while everyone is together.

I'm glad Stefan is out there offering a relatively balanced view of what are very complex legal and political issues. Imagine a situation where Talksport got a biased Liverpool fan on instead. Stefan is one of only a few people out there offering balance and objectivity via the media.

Remember, Khaldoon says he wants to deal in facts. That is exactly what Stefan does.

It must be a difficult gig going on TS when Simon Jordan could jump in any second to derail your flow of argument with his usual show boating.

Stefan is being invited on as an FFP expert. That's what he's doing.
This is my stance. I can understand some CITY fans wanting him to go all gung-ho - a bit like Buzzer did on SKY - but how credible would that make him look.

He has said that he is not there as CITY's formal representative and he is choosing not to act as a cheerleader - this is probably why he gets asked back.

I can imaging that he will does or will start to prepare the 2 or 3 key statements that he thinks should be put out there and makes sure that he achieves that in each appearance.

Some posters have been mentioning the change in Jordan recently / this week. Why do people think that is? I would suggest that he has felt the need to tone down his bollocks in the face of steady facts - calmly stated by a credible person.

It will be good for CITY loving fans to see him being invited back to temper the bollocks spouted by the vast majority of red-top loving media people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.