City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

For them to be deemed null and void as well as unlawful. I’m no Competition law expert but it seems from what I’ve read to be unclear what the answer is. In those circumstances, I think the Tribunal would find a way to limit the damage to the original APT rules. As I have said even if they are null and void, the replacement regime will be implemented in line with 2021 APT. But of course, I may be completely wrong and APT may never return. Just giving a view.
My view is increasingly coming round to the conclusion that the 3 members of the tribunal were founding members of the Stanley Unwin Appreciation Society and are sat there pissing themselves laughing at the chaos and confusion they've caused.

But like you, I could be completely wrong.

@slbsn could I ask what is the advantage of having shareholders loans. rather than equity, in the context of Arsenal, Brighton etc.? Is it just that equity level is subject to fluctuation (share price) and also it is easier to extract your cash if need be (ie for other business purposes)...or are there other more nuanced advantages, such as different tax implications?
Tax, ease of administration/company paperwork, more flexible up and down etc. But in reality where the shareholder is near 100% it is not a huge advantage

Panja should be getting zilch respect on this forum after spending many years writing biased and dishonest articles about our club at the behest of others who don’t have our best interests at heart.
He has used every opportunity to paint us in the worst possible light and has been a fucking snide **** whilst doing it.
He’s one of a handful who have been paid shills.
He gets nothing but contempt from me the disingenuous parasite.
He's a snide and malicious agenda driven clickbait liar who's the mouthpiece of enemies of City. And he's a ****.

Nobody knows - I suspect for the 25/26 calculation is most likely by way of some transitional allowance
And the scum's transitional allowance will be £39M more than anyone else! (even though they don't have any loans)

I have obviously misunderstood or been misinformed about the rules.

You’d be right if you said it about the PLs case against us. Disciplinary proceedings, the chair of the judicial panel appoints the commission. For arbitration, the parties choose one each and whoever they appoint then decide between them on the third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.