City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

You’ve missed the point. Currently interest free/low interest related party or AP loans don’t count for COSTS. When they do, COSTS increase unless converted to equity .
Will interest against loans for stadium works not be excluded? With the previous FFP, infrastructure, academy and women's football was excluded, I would assume the interest on loans to cover any of the above would be treated in the same way? Everton, for example could probably make a case that all of their directors loans were for the stadium development.

Will interest against loans for stadium works not be excluded? With the previous FFP, infrastructure, academy and women's football was excluded, I would assume the interest on loans to cover any of the above would be treated in the same way? Everton, for example could probably make a case that all of their directors loans were for the stadium development.
There won’t be a change to that part of the rule but PSR is changing anyway at the end of season

I kind of covered the point in my post so not disagreeing with it.

My point was money from RP or AP loans can’t just substitute turnover. It only helps by a very small amount (7%-8% of the overall loan amount per year over the last 1-2 years). Prior to that, it would be around 2.5% - 3%. So not necessarily material.
Nobody suggested it would be anything to do with turnover. It’s about making costs fair to compare. It’s not that small - rates could easily be 10% (and unlikely to ever be sub 5%) compared to FMV and then you also have, potentially, 3 years of the cost in the equation. So it can be material. But clubs will simply convert to equity.

Well i got it wrong, i fully expected it to get shoved under the carpet, unfortunately for the PL the awarding of damages, means the costs can not be hidden, Maguire estimates £80 million for the loss of earnings on the two sponsors, no idea of how much the sponsors can sue the PL for.
I have always considered this to be a grievance against the PL, and the 115 to be a disciplinary, that is as far as my brain works, so in a grievance the PL can not win, they can only be vindicated, so it was disappointing to see the PL claim victory, especially when you look at the wording, unproven as opposed to CAS`s no evidence, for me it was clear that the Panel had given the PL time to get their house in order, so the PL stance was extremely aggressive, with the Panel`s reputation at stake, they no doubt pulled the PL in and warned them, hence the change of stance, which should have been talking to the aggrieved party.
My view again not an educated one, is that the Leicester case damaged the 54, Fair and Accurate charges, it also damages the PL, that an independent panel did not pull this up, an appeal did. This City suing the PL also damages the PL`s case, 35 Failure to Comply charges, when City had given all the information needed,required and written in the rule book, will sit very badly when City can show this type of investigation was not used on other clubs, most noticeably Roman Abramovich`s £1,5 billion interest free loan to Chelsea, over a 20 year period.

So the transport minister slags off P&O saying what a disgusting company they are and supposedly signed off by the government who then over the weekend beg forgiveness and how desperate they are for the 1B IN

A great turning point in the history of City. Nobody had ever told the Pisscan to fuck off before and it was the beginning of the end for him, ushering in a period of blue dominance.
I think this turning point forced them to throw mud at Mancini's contract, and move the FFP goalposts successively, in order to create the current narrative through lawfare against City. To no avail.

1B investment which is good for this country yet little ole City’s investment is not good enough
I read the Premier League rakes in nearly 4.5 billion a year from worldwide sponsorship and TV deals so they are not going to want to give that up easily…….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.