City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Our stock has never been so high for good upto rate sponsorship deals , sponsorship deals that surpass what this league has seen before , the most watched side in America and beyond actually speaks volumes.

Spitty made me laugh on the podcast “how can City generate more revenue than Madrid , United and Liverpool”. They actually think 80% or our revenue is false , and that is what we are dealing with. I explained that 80% or our revenue is from the PL, Sky and other tv rights - oh and winning shit loads of fucking trophies - when you think that the entire Etihad deal of circa £70m a year only equates to roughly 15% of our revenue he didn’t know what to say.
They’re blinded by it , in other words they’re all as thick as fuck .

Jealous as fuck and braindead stupid .

Our stock has never been so high for good upto rate sponsorship deals , sponsorship deals that surpass what this league has seen before , the most watched side in America and beyond actually speaks volumes.

Spitty made me laugh on the podcast “how can City generate more revenue than Madrid , United and Liverpool”. They actually think 80% or our revenue is false , and that is what we are dealing with. I explained that 80% or our revenue is from the PL, Sky and other tv rights - oh and winning shit loads of fucking trophies - when you think that the entire Etihad deal of circa £70m a year only equates to roughly 15% of our revenue he didn’t know what to say.
Brilliant

Jealous as fuck and braindead stupid .
And you know what mate sadly , when Pep does leave and the invevitable drop off happens , we won’t be talked about as being the best team this country has ever seen - you only have to look at the re-runs of Uniteds treble , Ferguson yada yada yada. It will virtually like we have never existed. We, as a club and team won’t be constantly shown repeats of how outstanding and utterly brilliant we were for a ten year period.
As you say , jealous self righteous cunts.

They have become a cult relying their daily sports diet of sky, tnt or bbc.
Anything contrary must be false.
How many of our friends are BM readers? Even some of our close City fans fall into the brain washed category if they ignore other areas of information.

They have become a cult relying their daily sports diet of sky, tnt or bbc.
Anything contrary must be false.
How many of our friends are BM readers? Even some of our close City fans fall into the brain washed category if they ignore other areas of information.
You only have to look at the very recent bullshit about Sir Johnny Stones smashing a header in against Wolves as proof.
Fuck them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.