City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As stupid as I think the PL are for bringing in something that is potentially unlawful, I don't believe they'd be so stupid as to do something as blatant as that
But they will be able to make their own subjective decisions on who they think are associated to who but with no guidelines as to what does or doesn't equated to associated so each deal for each club could be treated differently even though they are identical

Not according to the mindless sheep who believe anything spoon fed to them by the main stream and social media. In their controlled minds and thoughts it's the same thing and we're just trying delay the inevitable guilty verdict that they have already decided upon.

I really despair on how fucking easily led the public can be today by manipulative journalists, pundits and unqualified, so called sporting and financial "experts".
That’s the power of social media. It’s a modern day evil. Post something on X or whatever it’s called and it instantly becomes an irrefutable fact. Social media gives a voice to some people who shouldn’t have a voice. The other problem being we don’t have any PR strategy whatsoever. We just sit there and take the mountains of shit that gets thrown at us on a daily basis, without any form of rebuttal or without even attempting to defend ourselves. It does become very draining for us fans. That’s for sure.

Gab Marcotti, who I normally have a high regard of, on his podcast this week was total out of depth when talking about the arbitration case between City and PL
In his view
It will have an affect on the 115 case
Mansour and KAM are not football fans
He sees this as an exit strategy from City
Horses for courses I guess.
Watched Gab and Jules speaking about ffp on one episode and it was like watching the Chuckle brothers discussing nuclear fission.

I have just had a conversation with someone on another forum. He insisted that we were guilty in the UEFA case, and that my defence of the latest case was pathetic.

After posting the CAS media release in proof of our innocence, I asked him what he would do if City win the 115.

MEDIA RELEASE:
For further information related to the CAS activity and procedures in general, please contact either Matthieu Reeb, CAS Director General, or Katy Hogg, Communications Officer. Château de Béthusy, Avenue de Beaumont 2, 1012 Lausanne, Switzerland. media@tas-cas.org; Tel: (41 21) 613 50 00; fax: (41 21) 613 50 01, or consult the CAS website: www.tas-cas.org
FOOTBALL – UEFA COMPETITIONS: MANCHESTER CITY FC DID NOT DISGUISE EQUITY FUNDING AS SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS BUT DID FAIL TO COOPERATE WITH THE UEFA AUTHORITIES

CAS DECISION: EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION IN UEFA CLUB COMPETITIONS LIFTED; FINE MAINTAINED BUT REDUCEDTO EUR 10 MILLION

He said that he would put it down to our colossally expensive lawyers.

So, despite me proving that CAS declared innocence, you will not accept it.
If we win the 115, you will not accept innocence.
And you think it is pathetic to bring the latest case.

This is the issue with the tribalism of the game - all evidence is ignored and the click-bait merchants in the media give those fans everything to support their opinion, simply because it generates them more money.

Got what wrong? I wasn't making a point about super league, I was making a point about the general attitude of our club compared to the rags and other reds. We welcome competition, they want away with it
Oh, apologies for misreading your post. There are so many and they are beginning to shimmer before my eyes.

I have just had a conversation with someone on another forum. He insisted that we were guilty in the UEFA case, and that my defence of the latest case was pathetic.

After posting the CAS media release in proof of our innocence, I asked him what he would do if City win the 115.

MEDIA RELEASE:
For further information related to the CAS activity and procedures in general, please contact either Matthieu Reeb, CAS Director General, or Katy Hogg, Communications Officer. Château de Béthusy, Avenue de Beaumont 2, 1012 Lausanne, Switzerland. media@tas-cas.org; Tel: (41 21) 613 50 00; fax: (41 21) 613 50 01, or consult the CAS website: www.tas-cas.org
FOOTBALL – UEFA COMPETITIONS: MANCHESTER CITY FC DID NOT DISGUISE EQUITY FUNDING AS SPONSORSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS BUT DID FAIL TO COOPERATE WITH THE UEFA AUTHORITIES

CAS DECISION: EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION IN UEFA CLUB COMPETITIONS LIFTED; FINE MAINTAINED BUT REDUCEDTO EUR 10 MILLION

He said that he would put it down to our colossally expensive lawyers.

So, despite me proving that CAS declared innocence, you will not accept it.
If we win the 115, you will not accept innocence.
And you think it is pathetic to bring the latest case.

This is the issue with the tribalism of the game - all evidence is ignored and the click-bait merchants in the media give those fans everything to support their opinion, simply because it generates them more money.
Agree with you but in fairness to SOME people looking at the CAS verdict, they will always think " if you were completely innocent, why were you still fined 10m" ?
Don't get me started on the rabid majority who just bellow "cheats" no matter what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.