City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The PL is a business run by ‘amateurs’.

City are are business’s run by some of the smartest business brains on the plant.

This is a ‘war’ with huge implications.

In wars belligerents gain and lose ground,win and lose battles,take casualties and generate collateral damage through unintended consequences.

It’s a long game which rarely generates clarity until the end is insight.

City are playing the long game,may lose a battle or two and will generate misleading propaganda from the enemy.

However, we will win the war.

Finally, the first casualty of war is the truth and history is written by the victor !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

Lot's of confusion about it that's why I said IF it's true it's a game changer and we have a very good chance of winning.

If we win this case we go back to the rules as they were, and the narrative that we would get some crazy amounts from UAE sponsors is utter noise and bullshit
Still no idea what you are referencing. 3.02 WHERE FFS?

Another 'hot news' item just in - Red Bull Racing has had it's F1 cars confiscated by the governing body FIA, for being TOO successful!
Yep, City became TOO successful - can't have that. That was City's big mistake, should have been happy with just being a mid table Manchester club!
F1 is doing all they can to stop their domination and guess who is a huge shareholder of the previously dominant Mercedes.

The PL is a business run by ‘amateurs’.

City are are business’s run by some of the smartest business brains on the plant.

This is a ‘war’ with huge implications.

In wars belligerents gain and lose ground,win and lose battles,take casualties and generate collateral damage through unintended consequences.

It’s a long game which rarely generates clarity until the end is insight.

City are playing the long game,may lose a battle or two and will generate misleading propaganda from the enemy.

However, we will win the war.

Finally, the first casualty of war is the truth and history is written by the victor !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.
The counter to that is the Likes of Radcliffe and Bowley( although he is only the frontman) are no fools.

And the Saudi's did not but Newcastle for the fun of it.

Methinks yous are all mistaking me for a bloke (as is usual in football online) ha ha ha

They tend to think I am bloke as well on here, but no problem irl no mistaking me for girly am a tall foc blonde! Ironically my hub and offspring are not footy fans...

Neo: “Jesus!”
Trinity: “What?”
Neo: “I just thought, em… you were a guy.”
Trinity: “Most guys do.”

The counter to that is the Likes of Radcliffe and Bowley( although he is only the frontman) are no fools.

And the Saudi's did not but Newcastle for the fun of it.
Cat Weasel & Bohey are Northern League in comparison to HH Sheikh Mansour......and Newcastle are our allies in this war.

I don’t understand your points.

What is “it”? Give us a ref for this game changer.!!
Anybody got a clue what keeper is on about?
The podcast put a very different perspective on our action.

It was saying that us and Newcastle are subject to very different rules than the rest with these new rules.

And basically the PL had the right to stop UAE/Saudi sponsorships at the clubs and even go back in time to stop them.

As said it was an opinion piece but if it has any merit it makes our action seem very understandable.

And the narrative if we win and will get unlimited cash from UAE sponsors is utter rubbish as the rules would revert to the previous ones and the deals would have to represent fair market value.

Some beaut on Facebook posted that our legal action is proof we are guilty of 115.
My reply was “ what a lazy, uneducated comment”
Then another twat piled on with “You wouldn’t understand”
And this ladies and gentlemen is the battle of research over clicking puff pieces on MSM.

Have to laugh at the PL desperately trying to play financial wac-a-mole. It must be becoming increasingly difficult to find ways to only hamper specific clubs.
The more they try the more obvious their reasons to do so.
The original reasons are lines of attack that are plainly focused on City but accidentally entrap other Clubs.
Now their "mad dogs crap" approach to changing rules to target us simply shows desperation to get maximum public sympathy via the media and does nothing to help their legal approaches in fact it confirms the trend.

Just an opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.