City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Wasn't the greatest Tyrany of the majority perpetrated in Germany in the 1930s.
Granted they were politicised or bullied by Hitler and co. but Six million Jews paid the price.
Maybe Martin Zeigler hasn't heard about it.
I would have thought he had

There’s that many “rules” now that I can’t see this really meaning much tbh mate.
I am not so sure, these people would not be bidding if they felt they could not be successful long term.

Big few months coming up for football in this country in fact I would say they are defining if the PL is to remain the best league in the world.

I do believe the tide is turning.

Barney Ronay

I asked Chat-GPT to "write me an article describing Man City FC in the style of the Guardian journalist Barney Ronay"

The result was awesome, seriously pmsl, it had it all Barney's signature slurs in there: "state entity", "state backed", "state funded", "state owned", "state powered", "vanity project", "sports washing"... blah blah. If I was the Guardian owner Id just make Barney redundant and use Chat-GPT to auto produce his drivel masquerading as journalism. You would just need to add in some of his perfunctory, sly, back handed compliments about "good football", "genius Pep", maybe add in one or two factual statements, but not too many, and there you have it, Barney in a nutshell.
State this ,state that .Look at the State on Barney Ronay.
Got a forehead larger than Abu Dhabi

I am not so sure, these people would not be bidding if they felt they could not be successful long term.

Big few months coming up for football in this country in fact I would say they are defining if the PL is to remain the best league in the world.

I do believe the tide is turning.

Perhaps these Saudi guys at Everton know something we don’t ;)

Not a peep if everyone behaves who’s involved, we probably won’t hear anything after the two weeks are up and maybe something in the coming months. It’s all supposed to be behind closed doors but someone will blab at some point.
So if this hadn't been leaked in the first place , no-one would know this was happening at all....clear and organised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.