City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

His rant yesterday was plain ignorance.

Anyone including our own fan base should wait and see what this case is, why it was taken and see what the opinion and judgement of the panel is.

That's what intelligent people do.

That's why the leaks by a PL club is so bad for the league, shocking judgement and hopefully the arbitration panel will take that view, I would be utterly amazed if that leak is ignored.
The leak might get criticised by the panel, but it won't affect the verdict, which is a matter of law.

The man is utterly irrelevant, hence why he at this time is to be ignored and treated with the contempt he deserves.

None of us know why we have taken this action at this moment, we have made NO statement and until that happens we as fans and people in the media like Jordan should keep silence.

Once the decision of the panel is in the public domain and once our club has publicly stated why we took this action, then everyone has the right to their say.

The same goes with the 115 case, if we are found guilty then we take the hit and just as if we are cleared and our "irrefutable evidence" is just that, then the media has to say they are clear, well run and have done nothing wrong and move on.
but there's no outrage or hatred if only get results of cases

Jordan appeared to be winding back on his anti City vitriol, notably, about the same time as the rumours of cease and desist letters, (albeit it, he publicly stated he hadn't received one). Since this latest development he has been triggered beyond words. And he's worse than ever. I wonder how he'll react if City get our case over the line.

Jordan appeared to be winding back on his anti City vitriol, notably, about the same time as the rumours of cease and desist letters, (albeit it, he publicly stated he hadn't received one). Since this latest development he has been triggered beyond words. And he's worse than ever. I wonder how he'll react if City get our case over the line.

No doubt conduct a total meltdown on the club , which is exactly what the morons want to hear, and add their contributions to.

A win for TShite but nobody who matter actually cares.

but there's no outrage or hatred if only get results of cases
Not sure what you mean.

If we are cleared in the 115 case and the media continue their bile there will be very serious implications.

I think we will struggle with the first case but I have no idea why we have taken this action but I trust our execs, so as said, let's see what the panel decides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.