City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As the scousers say ... that proves City are guilty
Had this argument with a scouser the other day ‘we know City are guilty’ started quoting a load of newspaper articles

Went a bit quiet when I asked him if he always believe everything in the papers, and if any of them had ever been known to lie about certain football clubs or their fans

lol fucking piece of shit , where the fuck was jordan and his **** mouth when rags and red shirt had a free hit? Why was he not concerned back then ?
cause likes of pulis allardyce bruce and the rest it was a plesure to let them win and our ground was full for only game of season

Reactions: ufo
Had this argument with a scouser the other day ‘we know City are guilty’ started quoting a load of newspaper articles

Went a bit quiet when I asked him if he always believe everything in the papers, and if any of them had ever been known to lie about certain football clubs or their fans
Touche :-).

Reactions: CC1

I use the same discussion in my local when the fuckers start spouting about the papers and I always throw the Sun back in their faces. They soon shut the fuck up.

He’s certainly toned it down from yesterday though. And by that I mean in terms of the language used. Not such a cocky **** today and that’s because he knows he has someone educated opposite him.
Very true, he was in a very different frame of mind, I actually thought he was reasonably fair today and before Stefan came on he gave a decent and fair response to having PL games played outside the UK.

Still an orange cnut though.

Looks like Villa might be joining us u in suing the PL

And now based in Abu Dhabi, interesting where this is all going, the gloves are off for a lot of clubs.

This is nothing to do with us, indeed if we are successful with this action it may well mean we have considerably more competition on the playing field in the PL.

That to me is fantastic, the more the better, because the better the opposition, the even better MCFC will become.

Same here and absolutely. They are all out for themselves nowadays, no integrity whatsoever.
Always been the same, the old adage they were fair and responsible and never lied is utter romance.

In saying that they have never been more selfish and self serving but that also applies to a lot of their voters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.