City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Could be a house conveyancing or slips and trips solicitor. The qualification title means nothing and in my reality most solicitors are idiots.

I just wish we would push back on this persistent crap that we will spend unlimited amounts of cash and buy everyone for obscene amounts, presumably on crazy contracts.

If in Europe we will be bound by the costs as a % of turnover rule and soon (I think) by the Prem via the ‘anchoring’ ruling.

Sure we will have a decent wedge to spend but it won’t be unlimited and we would have to carefully watch our costs.

With this last view in mind you can understand why we are fighting the APT rule with its impartial (really!) assessment regime on sponsorships.
It's bizarre that they want to threaten the club with all manner of penalties including ending its very existence and then complain when we employ quality legal advice. Did they think we were going to send in Lionel Hutz?

No income tax
No vat
Pays Scruffy Jim
at the rag factory
Tarquins Cry
Scousers moan
They've got Masters on the phone
Stop those City cheats,
Charge those City cheats
Nail those City cheats
Those 115 City cheats
115 City cheats
City cheats
City cheats.

Had to change a line there El Gringo, hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Love it.

But have to say let’s not forget how “unfair” Villa fans said the universe was when we had the money to buy Jack from them.

Shoe on a different foot now, the soft cunts.
But it was deemed unfair by their fans, they couldn’t afford to keep him and as fans of a club who were in an even worse situation then surely we can understand the way they felt.

At the end of the day that’s sport but let’s not kid ourselves that we were gutted when SWP left for Chelsea and wished we could have kept him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.