City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Probably pedantry but I think only City can "win" in this case because we brought the action and the PL has already implemented its rules. The best the PL can hope for is not to "lose". So, if we have any success at all we've "won" the case.

As far as I'm concerned, if the PL don't lose, they'll have got off with it on a technicality.
read some knob of a finance expert called Wilson say, the parties will agree to disagree, go their separate ways and have a re vote.
Little problem there, if they vote to keep the changes?
But this does show a change, the media are expecting the changes to get dropped, and are trying to claim victory for the PL. Stopping the APT rules may be our only proof that we have won, we will not win on all charges. you are right for me the PL, can not win, it can only not lose.

Can anyone explain what does this win mean in a big picture ?

It may be too early but you’ve got people commenting who have a vested interest in breaking the story, and I include Stefan in this.
I’m not saying he’s being negative with his comments, he’s not, he’s being balanced. The other two that are edging their bets might just have stolen a march if they are proven to be correct, whilst others will be in their slipstream.
For what it’s worth, the indications are that there may be elements of the case we have proven and hence the agenda item has been pulled. Time will tell.

Which is one of the reasons I ditched Twitter. The level of stupidity is only slightly lower than the level of hate and abuse people post. When you find yourself getting sucked into engaging with these morons it’s time to pack it in.
I opened a Chelsea fans eyes to the whole thing the other day. He was asking me what do you think will happen. I said nothing or maybe a fine for non cooperation. Then steered him in the direction of why do you think Newcastle haven't spent money with their very wealthy owners. Cogs turning, not sure why they've not. I said well maybe it's the tlfact ffp is hindering them because they don't bring money in they can't spend it. But it's OK for the rags to blow 200m a year because they bring it in. Ignore that they're almost at 1 billion in debt. And they got a renumeration package of 40m this year which if they didn't they would have failed ffp.

He sat up and went, they didn't receive money. I said they did have a Google of it. The Premier league is corrupt don't be blind to it I said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.