City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I noticed a report on talkshite this morning saying the Premier League has had to pay around 50 million on legal fees I think over the last 2 years. It seemed a bit strange but I thought they are trying to get sympathy and paint us as Evil City .

I wonder if Panja will tweet when we’ve won that the premier league have failed at great expense.

PL bullshit / propaganda machine swings into operation as it appears that City have put a spoke into the wheels of one of their cunning plans to appease and/or advantage the redshirt cabal.

Hopefully this is the correct interpretation of their hastily arranged change to the meeting today with the PL chairmen.

Sky Sports pet ape Kaveh Sokohol delivers his sombre and deliberate message to the watching fuckwit supporters of all the bitter and trophyless clubs now trailing in City's wake.

3o7TKx9IHKtbtSo3Mk.webp

We don't know in any detail precisely what City challenged with regard to APT and it's fairly clear that there has been no ruling. City can't/won't comment and Lawton, Keegan and Panja say only that City appear to have won a victory, significant or otherwise, or seem to have failed in their challenge. Panja seems to suggest failure on both APTs and rule making, which Khaldoon described as the tyranny of the majority (or some such phrase). It does not "seem" that all three have any real idea of what a ruling says. Much seems to rest on the pulling of the proposal to amend the regulations at the PL meeting today but the significance of this is unclear and a subject of controversy: interpretations seem to range from a victory to City to Stefan's contention that it could just as easily mean a clear victory for the PL. Anything is possible. We shall have to wit and see ... if the ruling is ever made public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.