City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Seems that worst case we've won by a bit. Best case we've won by a lot.

I'm OK with that but wouldn't it be better for football if things like thus weren't carried out under the veil of secrecy?
Probably like this because we did win

Tariq - Recently let go by the NY Times did he not? The guy is a Liverpool mouthpiece ,a charlatan .Nothing more nothing less.
As for Kaveh "They are signing an 80 million pound player for a lot less"....Enough said.
Still works for the NYT.

Has a clever way in which he tweets sarcastic insinuation encouraging a pile on from his idiot followers that say the stuff he is careful not to post.

Sorry call me lazy if you want, but thick would be more appropriate, i was led to believe that the 24/25 season had no changes to the 23/24 season rules, so what i want to know are the February changes in the new rule book?
It was amended to change the ATP transactions to the new rules agreed to by the clubs, reflected in this season’s rules If City win their case a new amendment will be required

It would have huge ramifications. It would mean a football rule, that is against the law of the land would not be in place any more.

It would also mean that one or two (probably no more than that) would think twice about supporting a discriminatory and illegal rule for no reason other than "it will get City".

Somehow I don't think that's what the author of the quote above was thinking of.
It would mean they go back to the rules in place before Feb24 how can that be huge ramifications Let’s face it these are in place to stop Newcastle and any other club that comes up with new owners

Allowance and renumeration is pretty much the same thing though in this scenario. Yes it wasn't put back into their accounts exactly but their losses were written off on the books.
I do not think they got renumeration of £40 million, think they got an allowance on their losses, which should upset Everton, due to the wording of their charges.
The big question would be who authorized this allowance, and did they vote on it, because to me it stinks of the Platini case.

It would mean they go back to the rules in place before Feb24 how can that be huge ramifications Let’s face it these are in place to stop Newcastle and any other club that comes up with new owners
Those are huge ramifications for certain clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.