City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

For a change, the vast majority of comments under the article in the Daily Mail from fans of other clubs are seeing Masters and the PL as they are. And as we know they are.

And no surprise, there are hardly any comments from the Red Shirt cartel fans, who would have been all over the article if City had lost and the PL had won.
Perhaps they are waiting to be told by the media what their response should be?

There is no way Khaldoon will agree to a technical settlement based on unsustainable costs being incurred by the PL, it would do nothing to allay the malicious campaign orchestrated against the club by the red puppets in what passses as the media in the UK. He warned them in advance of the proceedings. In my opinion if we have irrefutable evidence of our innocence and he has Masters, the PL & therefore the American cartel by the throat he will not settle in fact he will double down so the Yanks have to bail the PL out which is more than fair given they started this.
I`ve always maintained that I fully believe/d in Khaldoons message that "we have taken a hit but never again".
I trust him that much.

So true. If I recall correctly, we were fifth in the table and playing well at the time Swales decided to axe him in favour of Malcolm. I'd argue that, like the Gillingham play-off match, it was a sliding doors moment, only in reverse, and one that might have seen us go on to greater success had that clown done the sensible thing and persevered with Book.
Tony Book should have told Swales to fuck off but his love of the club and his respect for Mal he didn't Mal was suppose to be assistant but his personality took over He wrecked the team that had finished second in the First Division which we never really recovered from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.