City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yep. We had this in the run-up to CAS from that other prick Tony Evans. He kept citing "UEFA sources" who were saying they were confident of winning. Either Evans was bullshitting and he was getting no info from UEFA or - and this is entirely likely - he was getting info but it was UEFA's own twisted view which handily suited his own anti-City agenda.
I think a lot of the UEFA leaks were misinformation designed to damage City's reputation. On the eve of the CAS decision for example a false story was leaked to The Times saying City faced draconian punishment. The opposite was the truth. It has been a smear campaign from day one by both UEFA and more recently the PL. The English media have been complicit since day one. They know where the smear stories are coming from but have chosen to promote this information because of narrow self interest.

'The award document was sent to both City and the Premier League on September 25, and yet was only sent on to the remaining 19 top-flight clubs today. Arbitration rules dictate that both parties have to agree before the findings of the panel can be shared but The Times understands the delay was caused by the Premier League rather than City.'

If true, then this will be the real deal and that's where the papers are getting it from.

There's a huge opportunity here for City to show the Premier League and our rivals up for what they are.

I would like to see a bold statement, to publicly acknowledge the findings and state that although we are entitled to damages, we will not be pursuing them. Advise that our only aim was to ensure a level playing field for all and suggest that we forego damages in the hope that these funds are reinvedsted into the grassroots level of the game.
Although city telling PL to cough the f#ck up would make me smile a little

GZSpcXrXoAAt2mQ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.