City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

In my tiny mind there has to be more to this than meets the eye.
Let's face it we were doing OK without poking the hornets nest with a fukin big stick.
It has to be something City have a gripe with that is more than unfair

The new rule maybe has stopped us using the Etihad as our main shirt sponsor and why we going to sue

It's funny how they say we'll ruin the league by making it uncompetitive. How competitive was it before City was winning? Tony Adams saying Arsenal had to spend X amount and still couldn't beat us, how much would Ipswich have to spend to compete with Arsenal? If money is the answer to compete then how can you complain that city have done it?

What makes me really laugh is the media saying we're ruining the Premier League?

Excuse me?

These same twats in the press having a pile on with the 115, having us guilty before any trial or hearing, printing absolute bollocks and relegation and points deducted, whipping rival fans up into a frenzy.

Not ONE journalist has said we might be innocent, every single one of them has us guilty as charged and NOW there are accusing us of ruining the league.

The cheeky fuckin bastards, the lot of them need to banned from the Etihad next season, every single one of the shithouse's.
Nobody has seen the evidence against City regarding the 115, but we're guilty.

Nobody has seen the papers behind City's action against the February APT amendments, but we've definitely brought the case in bad faith.

So we can't win. But beyond the screaming voices of the red cartel and their toady, sycophantic journalists doing their bidding, there are fans of plenty of other clubs supporting us here.

What makes me really laugh is the media saying we're ruining the Premier League?

Excuse me?

These same twats in the press having a pile on with the 115, having us guilty before any trial or hearing, printing absolute bollocks and relegation and points deducted, whipping rival fans up into a frenzy.

Not ONE journalist has said we might be innocent, every single one of them has us guilty as charged and NOW there are accusing us of ruining the league.

The cheeky fuckin bastards, the lot of them need to banned from the Etihad next season, every single one of the shithouse's.
Journalist is a very much overused word these days, journalist has connotations of intelligence, research, factual conjecture, i prefer to refer them to as clickbait whores as that is what they are and all they will ever be, narcissistic fools who crave attention and arent particularly bothered how they get it, they would be a therapists wet dream should they ever have the bottle to go but they never will as its too easy to hide behind their pompous nonsense and anytime they are challenged to suggest that you dont understand what you are talking about, as i have said before journalist do not see things that me and you dont, they may express things slightly more eruditely but effectively the only thing they have done better than anyone else is kiss the right arses.

What’s funny about this had we lost the league to the Tarquinius we’d have be called sore losers, despite this appeal been lodged in February, however we’ve won after they bottled it yet again and we are ruining football.

What I also find funny is that we are accused of breaking the 'rules' and the Premier League is being lauded for charging us for this etc.

But we are now accusing the Premier League of also breaking the 'rules' I.e the rule of Law which has been around a lot longer and is far more serious than their made up garbage, and yet when we accuse them of this we are roundly criticised.

It's funny how they say we'll ruin the league by making it uncompetitive. How competitive was it before City was winning? Tony Adams saying Arsenal had to spend X amount and still couldn't beat us, how much would Ipswich have to spend to compete with Arsenal? If money is the answer to compete then how can you complain that city have done it?
As i said yesterday, this is not about money or anything else its about having what they perceive as the 'right' teams winning it and they arent even trying to hide that anymore, where was the outrage when the dippers stripped southampton bare, the rags want to sign evertons best player in a cut price deal this year no problem, arsenal took brentfords keeper on loan fantastic, all this is okay because according to the press these are the 'right' teams.

Posted this in the media thread but it’s probably more relevant here (sorry for spamming blues)

I’ve said this many times elsewhere and others make the same point - but come on City - fucking do something. How can we be the world’s best club - a superb organisation, wonderful team, the best management, the very best ownership - and be seemingly utterly clueless when in comes protecting our public image and managing relationships with an unremittingly hostile media. It’s really shouldn’t be that difficult.
The first thing I’d do today would be an untraceable leak of our full claim document - this would doubtless expose Lawton’s cherrypicking and spin - at least it would muddy the waters. I’m sure someone could find a full copy amongst some refuse in a back street in Abu Dhabi - “God knows how it got there” :)
But what do I know ….just an FOC fed up of us getting trashed and wanting to fight back.

No one gives a shit about the facts. Being pro-City doesn't sell. No one is interested in us at all unless it's negative news. The club aren't interested in trial by media, they'll spend their time concentrating on where they can make a difference. If we are cleared of the charges then undoubtedly City will produce a very strong statement about all the bile and nonsense spouted about us in the investigation stage. But at the moment what's there to say?

The only thing I would do, because I am petty, is produce a leak to a friendly journalist that states it was Arsenal that have provided the information, highlighting the relationship between a certain Arsenal executive and a journalist at the Times and setting out the PL confidentiality rules which have subsequently been breached and serve to cause a much more significant threat to the future of the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.