City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

I love how in the minds of so many we are guilty no matter what and solely accountable for all the worlds ills

Found guilty of charges? See, we knew it all along

Beat the charges? Corrupt, bought it off, cheating bastards

Win the lawsuits against the PL? More corruption, ruining football

At no point in time do any of these morons think for a second that maybe, just maybe we're not the ones in the wrong here

That would make sense, but the clear implication I got from the podcast was that the AP rules were being used to target certain clubs and countries ? Pretty blatant discrimination if that is correct.
Wow. That is discrimination personified.
If that is true then the Premier League are in the deepest of shit.

You can then link everything together and you see the patterns emerging.
The press treat us differently to the red cartel pricks.
The Premier League look like they have treated us differently to the red cartel pricks.
The two red mardarse clubs from the North West had a say in who becomes the Premier League chairman. If they are allowed to do that then they are allowed to dictate to Masters (obviously) how to run the show, who to punish and who to turn a blind eye to.

It's all so obvious when you join the dots.

Fuck me we have been absolutely shafted.

Wow. That is discrimination personified.
If that is true then the Premier League are in the deepest of shit.

You can then link everything together and you see the patterns emerging.
The press treat us differently to the red cartel pricks.
The Premier League look like they have treated us differently to the red cartel pricks.
The two red mardarse clubs from the North West had a say in who becomes the Premier League chairman. If they are allowed to do that then they are allowed to dictate to Masters (obviously) how to run the show, who to punish and who to turn a blind eye to.

It's all so obvious when you join the dots.

Fuck me we have been absolutely shafted.
I tend to agree, but as Khaldoon so calmly stated in his end of season chat. Let's wait and see what the facts say!

Perhaps there's a chance that City leaked it to him with a view to getting someone to comment on it who's respected in the field and will have a stab at dealing with it fairly rather than with the repugnat pack-mentality hyesteria we've seen over the last two days?

I don’t think city would be daft enough to leak any document, to anyone, ever.

So Kevin Maguire has said that under the associated party rules min 3.20 , neither City or Newcastle can be sponsored by any businesses in the UAE or Saudi but other PL clubs can ?? Have i understood that correctly?? But other clubs can and have been sponsored by companies and even by their owners. And its backdated by three years. Clearly that is fundamentally wrong!
I don't want to be a party pooper but listening to that, how is this explained?

Newcastle have finalised a £25m-a-year front-of-shirt sponsorship deal with the leading Saudi Arabian events company Sela. The agreement will provide an early test of the Premier League’s new fair market value commercial regulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.