City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

" Yes but a strong MU is good for the PL " I believe was a famous quote.

The PL and Masters the redshirt puppet seems to think that situation should be maintained at any cost, even if it is totally undeserved and not based upon footballing merit.

The PSR " allowances " granted to the rags would seem to confirm their stance is resolute and probably corrupt. Apparently the rags were the only club in the UK who were affected by Covid .
tbf they still are - they way they are playing I suspect long Covid has deffo affected their first team

Thing is, if Man Utd never bought the league starting in the 50’s, then again in the 90’s, would they have the income they do now to be able to argue that?

The same old story with football and all sports, right from PNE first paying their players. In every sport, it’s always been the same reason why one team is better than the other, money.
Indeed. It is strange some fans think their clubs have a certain magical ability, stardust, divine intervention or whatever it is, that means they have some right to be at the top and all the success they had was more meaningful and fair than every other clubs successes. I know we all have tinted glasses that reflect our club's colours but I find this kind of 'specialness' to be a bit weird and needy in a way in that they think it reflects well on them. I find most of those who think this way are the glory hunting types.

I know a high profile ex-rag player who is convinced the the PL are under pressure from other clubs to stop the rags from being successful as they deserve to be. Truly an unbelievable level of entitlement and delusion.

And ex-rags like that **** Evra who clings on to his status as an ex-rag rather than accept that he is a washed-up non-entity of a footballer who nobody other than rags gives a flying fuck about.

Totally deluded and entitled, they are dying internally at the current club /manager situation and cannot accept the many and regular fuck-ups that happen at the gtitw.

btw the above individual also believes that scruffy jim just wants to see the rags in their rightful position, although I have already told him that they already are. Rightful position ffs ,

It isn't that **** Keane btw but he still pretty much says
" but this is Manchester United " and it cannot be allowed to continue !

Last edited:
I know a high profile ex-rag player who is convinced the the PL are under pressure from other clubs to stop the rags from being successful as they deserve to be. Truly an unbelievable level of entitlement and delusion.

And ex-rags like that **** Evra who clings on to his status as an ex-rag rather than accept that he is a washed-up non-entity of a footballer who nobody other than rags gives a flying fuck about.

Totally deluded and entitled, they are dying internally at the current club /manager situation and cannot accept the many and regular fuck-ups that happen at the gtitw.

btw the above individual also believes that scruffy jim just wants to see the rags in their rightful position, although I have already told him that they are.

It isn't that **** Keane btw but he still pretty much says
" but this is Manchester United " and it cannot be allowed to continue !
Evra is an absolute prick, keeps himself relevant by criticising us, I couldn’t believe his reaction when Chelsea beat us in the CL final, nowhere to be seen in 2023.

Evra is an absolute prick, keeps himself relevant by criticising us, I couldn’t believe his reaction when Chelsea beat us in the CL final, nowhere to be seen in 2023.
Hope you dipped your fingers in boiling water and rinsed with bleach after typing his name .

I feel the with the other prick WIO he talks about as if he supported them all his life

" Yes but a strong MU is good for the PL " I believe was a famous quote.

The PL and Masters the redshirt puppet seems to think that situation should be maintained at any cost, even if it is totally undeserved and not based upon footballing merit.

The PSR " allowances " granted to the rags would seem to confirm their stance is resolute and probably corrupt. Apparently the rags were the only club in the UK who were affected by Covid .
Scudamore's comments gave us a peek behind the curtains. The PL was never about match-going fans getting a better deal. Although the standards of football went up, it was always about TV revenues. The Rags are their cash cow, and they will do ANYTHING to keep it that way, including screwing us over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.