City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

That's why I asked the question. Maybe there are more whispers floating around from different sources. I haven't seen any but I haven't been paying much attention to the "press".
I assumed it was based on the Premier League meeting where they withdrew proposed changes to the database on sponsorships but didn’t revise any of the changes made in February which City were challenging

"It doesn’t look like City have prevailed in the way that would be particularly useful to Newcastle,” Borson told Football Insider.

“If City have only managed to get a concession in respect of the databank, I don’t think that’s going to move the dial where Newcastle are concerned.""

Ah I see so it's just a comment of the database thing as that's literally all anyone knows. The press have jumped on it and it's a nothing comment really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.