City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Impossible to say until we know the nature of "the win". Presuming it just relates to the recent changes to the APT rules being dropped, rather than the APT rules being completely scrapped in their entirety.
Yeah, the 'fair market value' rule in place was kinda fine tbh (who decides that is another issue). use APT dont abuse APT

wasn't a fan of the 'sponsor can pay anything' they like' angle in the statement personally, (the meltdown would be funny though)

No idea how to put GIFS up but that one of the Southampton manager celebrating a couple of years back springs to mind

Impossible to say until we know the nature of "the win". Presuming it just relates to the recent changes to the APT rules being dropped, rather than the APT rules being completely scrapped in their entirety.
What I needed to know is, can winning this case in the best scenario, somehow help us in that 115 charges case.

Are they related in some way or just separate issues without any potential connections.

I opened a Chelsea fans eyes to the whole thing the other day. He was asking me what do you think will happen. I said nothing or maybe a fine for non cooperation. Then steered him in the direction of why do you think Newcastle haven't spent money with their very wealthy owners. Cogs turning, not sure why they've not. I said well maybe it's the tlfact ffp is hindering them because they don't bring money in they can't spend it. But it's OK for the rags to blow 200m a year because they bring it in. Ignore that they're almost at 1 billion in debt. And they got a renumeration package of 40m this year which if they didn't they would have failed ffp.

He sat up and went, they didn't receive money. I said they did have a Google of it. The Premier league is corrupt don't be blind to it I said.
I do not think they got renumeration of £40 million, think they got an allowance on their losses, which should upset Everton, due to the wording of their charges.
The big question would be who authorized this allowance, and did they vote on it, because to me it stinks of the Platini case.

What I needed to know is, can winning this case in the best scenario, somehow help us in that 115 charges case.

Are they related in some way or just separate issues without any potential connections.
Not linked at all from what I remember, we was disputing rulings the prem were putting in place affecting sponsorships. Maybe the panel could look at that element and agree the prem try/tried to put illegal rulings in place though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.