City launch legal action against the Premier League

More bullshit being printed.

The amount of negative stories over the last 24 hours is unreal.

The latest take.

Clubs are losing their shit apparently. Hmmm.

The last sentence is a cracker.

“We might as well walk away…..

View attachment 121402
Can I suggest you stop trawling the internet looking for negativity to get upset about?

I have a lovely member of my team and I went to see her down south for work. Normally would stay at a hotel but stayed at hers. Jeez her fella is a Liverpool fan, from fucking Plymouth, and was grilling me about how far Preston is from Manchester and 115 (with no particular question just mentioning without context) I was like …I have just met you..I am your wifes boss…STFU your a Liverpool fan from PLYMOUTH
No +1 for her on any works do’s then!

The latest take.

View attachment 121402

That's why it get leaked! There is nothing for the written press to write about or put on social media! Once this gets leaked they write post shitloads and make a killing!

The latest take.

View attachment 121402

They might have endless 115 insults but they have limited money! You don't win a war of survival by giving up. You win it by breaking the other side's will to fight.

And this was always bound to happen.

The cartel knew they couldn't compete with City on the field back in 2011 and brought in FFP/ PSR stuff to try to stop us. Then the 115.. They have nothing to hit us with except the media bullshit!

And this is not going to stop anytime soon.

BTW regarding the last sentence.. Liverpool already know they've lost and tried to sell and get out but they couldn't find a buyer at their 6B asking price!

Just relax and enjoy the ride with City!

What's the craic today then?

Make no mistake about it, I'm going to very lazily ask for a summary every day because balls to keeping up to date with all the bollocks out there
We’re ruining football.
We’re stopping EFL clubs getting paid.
We shot JFK.
We’ve made some friends.. IMG_0823.jpeg

Somebody pointed out that this should have been confidential between City and the Premier League and its members.
So somebody leaked this to the media and It backs City in the claim that some clubs have a vendetta and will do anything it takes to mud our name.

If it's true and it was leaked to the media by a club member on the Premier League board then they should be removed from their role within the Premier League. Now does this have a bearing on the hearing with the independent panel, Was it done to to throw a spanner in the works and scare the other members to vote for City.

Noticed both the Times and the Athletic/NYT are essentially lying about City's deals essentially being outside UEFA's old standing version of FMV. I was under the impression the PL had the same rule their version of FFP from 2013/14, but the press are talking like this is some new concept for the league which City found a problem with "because their deals are inflated see".

Is it me or are they re-using terms for different rules far too often in the PL rule sets? Any law maker at the PL, with an ounce of common sense, would have gave APT's version it's own name. To differentiate, to avoid confusion, because it is different/new. It's almost like they are working hand in hand with the press, giving them loopholes to hurl their shite like the cretinous apes they really are.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.