City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.
IMG_2249.jpeg

What Alex crook has just said on talk sport was an absolute disgrace! Saying genuine fans and club staff are ashamed of the club and that we are destroying football. I can’t believe they are being allowed to do this. I know most blues don’t care and enjoy the ‘piss boiling’ but it’s really upsetting me this daily shit and is affecting my mental health.
Who is alex crook?

I couldn’t believe what he just said especially about our owner. Sue these too

Would love to see thousands of city fans turn up at city to show our support right now.

Fuck them.

Stick on last years CL final and watch that. Watch our last 4 in a row. Don’t let football grind you down, mate.

Not read all the thread so don't know what everyone has said so apologies if I've covered over old ground or anything but...

The last few days just shows how jealous the media and opposition fans are of us right now. We're in a very enviable position and others absolutely hate it. The narrative in the media is very fucking obvious, they want to make us out to be the bad guys and the red tops are lapping it up and doubling down on the "115 cheats". The article about this latest legal claim having a potential effect on the funding of the 72 EFL clubs was desperately hilarious and full of bollocks. Another article using our name with the death of Rob Burrow to compare good v evil, truly is gutter press at its worst.

Its absolutely laughable but highly predictable as weve been facing it for years and it'll never change in alot of quarters. Whatever happens with this latest claim (which may or may not be reasonable who knows, I'm not legal expert so I'll leave that to them) don't let it get you down blues. The most important thing is we carry on as we are, we keep breaking records, we keep raising the bar and we keep on winning. Ultimately that's all that matters and theres no better way to hurt the red cartel than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.