City launch legal action against the Premier League

So Kevin Maguire has said that under the associated party rules min 3.20 , neither City or Newcastle can be sponsored by any businesses in the UAE or Saudi but other PL clubs can ?? Have i understood that correctly?? But other clubs can and have been sponsored by companies and even by their owners. And its backdated by three years. Clearly that is fundamentally wrong!

Backdated 3 years…. Fuck me & hacks have read this & made out City are in the wrong PMSL.

So Kevin Maguire has said that under the associated party rules min 3.20 , neither City or Newcastle can be sponsored by any businesses in the UAE or Saudi but other PL clubs can ?? Have i understood that correctly?? But other clubs can and have been sponsored by companies and even by their owners. And its backdated by three years. Clearly that is fundamentally wrong!
If that's correct, that's got to be unlawful

I suppose it’s clear just how confident the premier league & cartel are on landing the 115 if they’ve had to go to these extremes to try & stop City.

Shitcunts the lot of them!
They are trying a pincher movement on us, trying to find something that will stick , pity for them that we have the best chairman anywhere in the world and the best legal team , they will regret going to war with us that i am sure

So this must mean that America owned clubs can't have America sponsors like say an American car company

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.