City launch legal action against the Premier League

Has he ever set foot in the Etihad or had anything positive to say about City? After all we contribute millions a year to his council. If we hadn’t taken on the stadium it would have cost millions a year to maintain or multi millions to demolish.
Considering the thousands of extra jobs and billions of extra investment Sheikh Mansour has leveraged into Manchester you would think Burnham would have shown a bit more respect to our club. He has a reputation for saying a lot and doing little with his own political colleagues and it is well deserved in my view.

Another moron who has not seen the documents just playing to the gallery. Pretty much what you would expect from an MP these days.
Saw this and without side tracking this thread (flattering myself!) I thought what are the Manchester MPs and the Mayor doing whilst this hate fest goes on against a Manchester club?

If you have an associated sponsor it gets looked at and the sponsor has to explain why they giving them that much, then it's up to the independent regulator to say if it's fine and if it's 25m it is fair if they say it isn't they are being bias
And how do they arrive at a fair market value? As an extreme example what if 12 years ago 5 clubs all submitted shirt sponsor ship deals for the same amount, Lets assume the clubs were The Rags, the dippers, Arsenal, Spurs and us.

I would be pretty confident that the people evaluating Fair market value would have put them in the order below.
1. Rags.
2. Dippers.
3. Arsenal.
4. Spurs.
5. City.

Jump forward 15 years and whose shirt sponsor would have had the best deal?

Hard to believe he’s quoted as an honest broker. Guess anyone who sticks the boot in on us is ok.
That fat far-right fraudster Tebas is still hailed as a hero by the English media everytime he opens his mouth. Don't forget that other hero Rui Pinto the kind-hearted whistle blower who was found with £300,000 of extorted money in one of his secret bank accounts and was caught on tape demanding payment from another blackmail victim. And when he was found guilty the English press ignored the verdict.

Something that I have not seen any comment on (although I have not been able to read every post) - is the issue that I am sure was mentioned when the news broke.

Along the lines that CITY had evidence - in the form of quotes from one of the PL clubs - that demonstrates that there is clear discrimination

Did I just dream that ?
No, you are right.

Considering the thousands of extra jobs and billions of extra investment Sheikh Mansour has leveraged into Manchester you would think Burnham would have shown a bit more respect to our club. He has a reputation for saying a lot and doing little with his own political colleagues and it is well deserved in my view.
to busy for us, he's busy with keir Starmer and the rest of the Labour chums sucking freebies up at the swamp while planning how there going to explain a billion pound stadium to the taxpayer

Just show all the accusers that photo of the Red Shirt owners having that cosy meeting in that Tribeca restaurant.

Reactions: tom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.