City launch legal action against the Premier League

Rinse, repeat, repeat.

Interesting bit if true about messages needing handed over.

Nice of the times to explain the arab link amongst all the baddie clubs.
Is there actually anything that would have forced the PL to hand over such information in a complete way? What would have stopped them from deleting/hiding/not sharing any significant correspondence?

I naively ask this because this isn't a criminal matter, so it's not like the PL would be breaking any laws if they didn't play fair at this stage (I assume)

I don't for certain but legal proceedings aren't like the movies.

The idea they're be a smoking gun in their emails to end the 115 charges is very fanciful.
Probably not, however they might reveal what always gets mentioned on bluemoon that there is a conspiracy against us, and if there is evidence this might be used as a bargaining tool against the 115, god knows, but it's certainly an interesting development

Probably not, however they might reveal what always gets mentioned on bluemoon that there is a conspiracy against us, and if there is evidence this might be used as a bargaining tool against the 115, god knows, but it's certainly an interesting development

Very, very unlikely. In fact I'd say next to zero.

The disclosure of these things is standard stuff.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.