City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I’m sure there’s more going on behind the scenes on a political level.
Nobody knows what is going on at that arbitration hearing, we only know from the Times leak and we know that was from Arsenal , so they are going to give one side of the story.

Duncan I am a solicitor, not your not you bitter dipper, your unemployed and your a cnut.
Could be a house conveyancing or slips and trips solicitor. The qualification title means nothing and in my reality most solicitors are idiots.

I just wish we would push back on this persistent crap that we will spend unlimited amounts of cash and buy everyone for obscene amounts, presumably on crazy contracts.

If in Europe we will be bound by the costs as a % of turnover rule and soon (I think) by the Prem via the ‘anchoring’ ruling.

Sure we will have a decent wedge to spend but it won’t be unlimited and we would have to carefully watch our costs.

With this last view in mind you can understand why we are fighting the APT rule with its impartial (really!) assessment regime on sponsorships.

Great job again by Stefan ‘Bronson’
Even the orange wankstain seems to have mellowed since his little rant yesterday and seems to be not ‘jumping up and down’ as much.
Maybe Bronson had a word before hand ; )

A song about this PL shitshow to the tune of Only Fools and Horses theme tune would be wonderful
No sponsorship, til we say 'Oui'
We just don't want a Man City
Coz we're supporting 'Istory
And that means we say 'ABC'!

Viva PL Street
Long live PL Street
C'est magnifique, Cartel Street
We look after Cartel Street...

City caused all football's ills
We tell it via our media shills
We change the rules, to help 3 teams
We only want owners with American dreams!

Viva PL Street...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.