City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Not particularly relevant, but I used to go to monthly meetings in Millbank Tower when I worked for Ferranti in the 1980s.
My Father in law work at Ferrant in 70s till they shut . Think he was HR manager or summat . Any nowt to do with city tho :)

I watched the Canadian Grand Prix at the weekend which is relevant to this thread. There were two Ferraris in the race. One finished 16th and the other finished 19th which was a really poor result. To me they looked like the Manchester United of the motor racing world.

It’s just another Chinese betting sponsor.

Kind of absurd to claim any kind of racism over it because we’ve got or had several of these front companies sponsoring us and the PL did….nothing about it.
They are Philippino offshore betting co’s. Illegal there, so they get to their audience through sponsoring PL teams. Most clubs have had them in recent years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.