City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

It's tragic, what the hell are they thinking?

Same situation with Leicester, another club with superb ownership that has transformed a club and City, back in the PL but already looking at taking a points reduction.

The PL is imploding in front of our eyes, La Liga and Serie A must be pissing themselves.

I’m no financial expert but Leicester seem to be running at close to a £100 million loss most seasons recently. So I’m not sure how superb their owners are?

I’m no financial expert but Leicester seem to be running at close to a £100 million loss most seasons recently. So I’m not sure how superb their owners are?
Relegation and some bad deals without question.

But again it comes down to owner investment, stunning training ground, vastly improved stadium etc.

The Leicester of today is an incredible transformation of the club taken over in 2011.

I’ve and fall outs with two lifelong friends over this.
One is a United fan of over 50 years and that one was a big old fall out. Happily, we have managed to get past it over the last few months. We still fall out over it but it is no longer toxic, and I’m fine with that.
The other is with another friend of over 30 years, who has basically outed himself as a knuckle-dragging, racist, antagonist who thinks he was being smart and clever. That one will not heal.

I’m waiting patiently for the day of exoneration and then the fun will start.
If Ushited mates fall out with you over this then they are not very good mates after all. I haven't fallen out with one United mate yet. Even though I wouldn't consider myself to be an expert about our case, being a Blue you tend to know more about the ins and outs of it. They just read the headlines and really don't want City to be innocent. So they know better than to argue with me about it because I'll rip their argument apart with facts.

Last edited:
Every team buys and sells for loads s of reasons but now they have to sell to stay within rules don't let media narrative tell you otherwise

Is
I see the clubs are already cherry picking the likes of Everton and Villa. These clubs will never be allowed to get any kind of momentum into the big time. Feel sorry for Everton, their fans must be gutted. First Gordon and now Branthwaite.
Is it right that Everton value Branthwaite at £80m and rags offered £35m?
Small time shithouses..!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.