City launch legal action against the Premier League

I was talking to a rag at a do I attended on Saturday night. I didn't know him as he was a friend of a friend

He said he thinks City will be found innocent as they'll never prove the accusations, that it's a joke the PL are pursuing it and in his opinion all City have done is spent their own money to make us winners and to change the whole of East Manchester for the better and it's scandalous that the PL think anything is wrong with that

I nearly had to go and wash out my ears as I thought I must have mis-heard him
The worm is turning

If City are exonerated the highest sports court in Europe and an independent panel selected by the Premier league will have both ruled in City’s favour. That’s one crazy circle to square that City wormed their way out of both these hearings.
Unfortunately the narrative will be that moneybags City bribed their way out of it.
No one will actually stop to think that maybe the charges weren’t actually valid with no case to answer.

I was talking to a rag at a do I attended on Saturday night. I didn't know him as he was a friend of a friend

He said he thinks City will be found innocent as they'll never prove the accusations, that it's a joke the PL are pursuing it and in his opinion all City have done is spent their own money to make us winners and to change the whole of East Manchester for the better and it's scandalous that the PL think anything is wrong with that

had drink been taken... by either of you!

Unfortunately the narrative will be that moneybags City bribed their way out of it.
No one will actually stop to think that maybe the charges weren’t actually valid with no case to answer.
I've already been informed by a rag 'mate' that, if City are found to be innocent of the charges, it will only be because we've bribed the authorities. My response to him was "So, what you're saying is that, if we're guilty, we're cheating bastards and, if we're innocent, we're cheating bastards. How does that work then?" Not surprisingly, he didn't reply.

Wow. So they’re not all “media-washed”

If City are exonerated the highest sports court in Europe and an independent panel selected by the Premier league will have both ruled in City’s favour. That’s one crazy circle to square that City wormed their way out of both these hearings.
I have said before, I had a chat with a Rag who genuinely believes that we are being investigated for making back hand payments to players and agents but have given the investigators back hand payments to make the charges go away. This is the reason that they cant find any proof.

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!

This is all getting hopelessly confused . City cannot be found innocent or guilty because we haven't been charged with anything at all. The IC is asked to decide whether the APT regulations introduced by the PL are lawful. City believe, as far as we can gather, that they are discriminatory and hamper our club's ability to make deals in ways which do not hamper other clubs. The claims which are to be heard later in the year are to decide whether City have presented false accounts or not and that will decide if we are innocent or guilty, but in this matter we are not being investigated.

I've already been informed by a rag 'mate' that, if City are found to be innocent of the charges, it will only be because we've bribed the authorities. My response to him was "So, what you're saying is that, if we're guilty, we're cheating bastards and, if we're innocent, we're cheating bastards. How does that work then?" Not surprisingly, he didn't reply.
Wrong thread. WE are challenging the PL related party rules. We haven’t been charged by them

This is all getting hopelessly confused . City cannot be found innocent or guilty because we haven't been charged with anything at all. The IC is asked to decide whether the APT regulations introduced by the PL are lawful. City believe, as far as we can gather, that they are discriminatory and hamper our club's ability to make deals in ways which do not hamper other clubs. The claims which are to be heard later in the year are to decide whether City have presented false accounts or not and that will decide if we are innocent or guilty, but in this matter we are not being investigated.
Most of the fuckin idiots think we're sueing the PL, as far as we know at the moment we have nothing to sue them for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.