City launch legal action against the Premier League

Not pessimistic about the legal cases.

I just think City are really bad at PR in this country.

They say nothing and the club gets deliberately battered with misinformation and lies.

A simple statement would correct the bullshit that is already going round.
We can't, you know we can't, and yet you blame the club for not doing it...

If this doesn’t go well, you can bet any punishment from the 115 will be severe. And there I was thinking div 2 would be doable.
The charges are being reviewed by an independent commission. This is going to court between City and the Premier League.

The charges have no relevance to this

We have probably signed some sort of agreement with the PL not to speak publically. The story has probably leaked from a rival club rather than the PL. Both sides have to be very cautious now about anything they say ahead of court. A chunk of our case revolves around the lack of integrity shown by rival clubs' with their statements. We must not do what we have accused them of doing. We can do our talking in court no matter how frustrating that is for fans and for all our sponsors.
Agree , the leak surely isn't a good look for the PL either.

The more I think about it and what @The Stockport Iniesta said the more I think it's the rags supporting us in this case. If we were to win this case and prove that the Associated Party Transaction rules are complete wank, the multi-club ownership model would flourish and we'd be able to move players between the CFG for whatever fees we want.

Sir Jim has already stolen a number of our executives and has shown a desire to get into the multi-club ownership business. Would definitely make sense that him and the rags side with us to get rid of APT rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.