City launch legal action against the Premier League

So the Prem are also going to decide transfer fee as well as sponsorship fair value.
Bloody joke. They are out of control and flapping like a dying fish on a boat.
The clubs are big enough to bin off the PL and set up their own league under the FA umbrella, cut out the cancer of the FA/3 red Cartel clubs

So the Prem are also going to decide transfer fee as well as sponsorship fair value.
Bloody joke. They are out of control and flapping like a dying fish on a boat.
“I dequee that United pay Everton 10 million pounds sterling for the young untried Branthwaite”
IMG_6761.jpeg

masters is turning into kim jong un in terms of what he thinks he has the right to control
It’s a function of regulating the P&L. Once you start, there is no end to the rules you have to add to take care of clubs avoiding the existing regs. So you finish in the ridiculous position of trying to equalise everything. Clubs might then just as well not bother to manage their affairs properly.
Debt, debt, debt is the thing.
Next rule: clubs may not sign more than one player per year on a free transfer due to end of previous contract.

Last edited:
Not a problem, so what is the maximum, that can happen if the PL win the 115. Relegation, at which point City take them to court and win damages. What happens if City win, Nothing.
IF the PL win all City's case what happens, maybe a bringing the game into disrespect charge, if City win any part of their case they prove that a members Association is working against it's members, the maximum is the end of the PL.
So the importance is to whom, the press will have you believe it is the 115, and I believe City will be found guilty of 1 or more. But that is irrelevant because in a court of law, they all fail
l41YtZOb9EUABnuqA.gif

The clubs are big enough to bin off the PL and set up their own league under the FA umbrella, cut out the cancer of the FA/3 red Cartel clubs
Premier League should never have happened all clubs should have resisted I know it’s great having hindsight but clubs nievely thought they’d all benefit from joining the cartel and Sky and other cable channels money. It’s took nearly 30 years to break it up. All clubs owe us big time the losers though still have a strangle hold on all media outlets unfortunately but they will soon collapse like a pack of cards in my deck there’s 115 of them pmfsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.