City launch legal action against the Premier League

All makes sense now that the scruffy one is backing us, a change of rules in our favour will also open possibilities for the rags doing bigger deals which they desperately need even more after their latest financial results.

That's the one I had read about. I always thought it strange that she is allegedly worth so much but was having to borrow money twice from nufc for the legal costs.
She’s wealthy by standards of most people but a pauper compared to the Reuben’s who own 14% of NUFC (£24 billion) and the extreme wealth of PIF (£700 billion) and it was always envisaged she’d only be at the club for about 5 years.

That's the one I had read about. I always thought it strange that she is allegedly worth so much but was having to borrow money twice from nufc for the legal costs.
Her wealth will most likely be tied up in the value of her investment vehicle. She might be cash poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.