City launch legal action against the Premier League

Do you know what day the meeting is mate? Khaldoon doesn't usually turn up to these does he? Hopefully he's bringing a baseball bat with him.
I haven't a clue bud just going off what I've read and putting 2 & 2 together, but that might well be 5.

Reading between the lines though, if we have had some success against the Premier league, and the result of the hearing is days away, as some folk are saying, then that result may well be conveyed to the League Chairmen, at that meeting.

Surely if there's a prem meeting Thursday city have won the case against prem and there discussing the next set of made up rules.
Yes, having failed to replace the well established accountancy concept of a Related Party with the entirely expedient concept of an Associated Party, they are looking to invent another auditing abstraction which can halt City's progress.

I have it on good authority that Richard Masters is bring his copy of Roget's Thesaurus and item one on the agenda is coming up with a new name for the new hurdle.

The verdict will be released this week, along with Txiki in his best cardigan announcing Pep's new contract alongside video of Rodri back in training. This all preempts the footage of Lord Pannick pictured celebrating while holding up four fingers to the camera and brandishing a FuckYouPL banner. Sweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.