City launch legal action against the Premier League

I didn’t know you switched to become a zookeeper, but I can completely sympathise with the decision that shovelling elephant shit is much preferable to hanging around with a bunch of other accountants all day.

On the contrary, I became expert at shovelling vast amounts of shit after having to deal with lawyers for 40 years. :)

Not wrong about other accountants, though. I am the only fascinating and interesting one around. Oh yes, and modest and not at all delusional as well.

Wibble.

Not once in my life have I listened to talk sport does that make me odd?

Talksport is the new 'Green Street'. But instead of turning up behind a stadium to pummel each other in the name of their teams, people tune in to listen to people slag off their teams, slag their rival teams and occasionaly someone defend something.

I have listened to the extracts involving Stefan as they appear here, and while his bits are interesting and have actual merit, the whole format and setup is just utter shit.

On the contrary, I became expert at shovelling vast amounts of shit after having to deal with lawyers for 40 years. :)

Not wrong about other accountants, though. I am the only fascinating and interesting one around. Oh yes, and modest and not at all delusional as well.

Wibble.
But being an accountant you will have surmised that you are only 42.8% fascinating and 12.2% interesting and 45% full of shit ;)

Talksport is the new 'Green Street'. But instead of turning up behind a stadium to pummel each other in the name of their teams, people tune in to listen to people slag off their teams, slag their rival teams and occasionaly someone defend something.

I have listened to the extracts involving Stefan as they appear here, and while his bits are interesting and have actual merit, the whole format and setup is just utter shit.
Talksport has had the same format since 1995 when it started, usually good cop, bad cop, create a reaction and get the idiot, gullible fan to fall for it and call in to protest and all on premium priced numbers.

It just amazes me that people take it seriously.

See Jim will fix it has warned the league on regulation overkill.

If the Red twats are not on board soon enough this will all disappear. The 115 is practically dead in the water and the challenge to the latest APT rules will hopefully result in said rules reverting back to their previous incarnation.

Jimbob doesn’t want regulation that will inhibit the rags spending. He didn’t even name check masters when speaking about the league. Masters will be the fall guy here and I still maintain a settlement will be reached. Far too much at stake for this to run its course. The optics will need to be played out to appease the braindead but I wouldn’t be surprised if the parties involved are trying to find a way out that works for the brand.

Last edited:
See Jim will fix it has warned the league on regulation overkill.

If the Red twats are not on board soon enough this will all disappear. The 115 is practically dead in the water and the challenge to the latest APT rules will hopefully result in said rules reverting back to their previous incarnation.

Jimbob doesn’t want regulation that will inhibit the rags spending. He didn’t even name check masters when speaking about the league. Masters will be the fall guy here and a still maintain a settlement will be reached. Far too much at stake for this to run its course. The optics will need to be played out.

Has no one told the oil fracking knob its the Premier League not Premiership yet?!

Talksport has had the same format since 1995 when it started, usually good cop, bad cop, create a reaction and get the idiot, gullible fan to fall for it and call in to protest and all on premium priced numbers.

It just amazes me that people take it seriously.
As a late former manager of Liverpool once said:

Some think football is a matter of life and death, well it is much more serious than that.

Cults need biased agenda feeding to them all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.