City launch "Virtual Etihad" with Sony

Will they have virtual murdering bin dippers throwing virtual cups of coins on virtual young City fans. Also a virtual Carragher dowsing us in virtual phlegm
"Virtually the victims, its never their fault"

to boldly go where no man has gone before, It's life Jim but not as we know it

This bar in LA has a pretty good virtual match experience going on (despite United). I'm going to ask if they can install something similar at my local.

I couldn't get the City thing to work but imagined it was similar to this in a VR headset? It looks cool but don't know how good watching a full game from that behind the goal angle would be. I don't like that view in stadiums (except the FA Cup final vs Stoke when I was right behind Yayas winner!). When used with a VR headset can you 'walk' around the pitch and see any angle you want?

This bar in LA has a pretty good virtual match experience going on (despite United). I'm going to ask if they can install something similar at my local.

Fuckers look bored, maybe they think they can watch football like they can baseball? The atmosphere looks as passive as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.