“City Matters” fan committee

Are the two missing ways the following: Doubling up at the turnstile and printing your own tickets?

No they are illegal.
I will not divulge how I do it but whilst there isn't a level playing field I see no reason anyone should hold me to higher standards than SC members, point whores, and soon to be 18-25 yr olds let alone ticket sites and Airlines FFS.

But they will still get tickets before other supporters with higher points than them.
Those points were hard earned by supporters doing hard miles.
Tell me that is not true and I will never raise the subject again.

You said you and your mates didn’t put in the hard miles to get your Schalke tickets on the previous page. Is there something I’m missing?

But they will still get tickets before other supporters with higher points than them.
Those points were hard earned by supporters doing hard miles.
Tell me that is not true and I will never raise the subject again.
They won’t. I’ve said before that, with the measures being introduced to discourage people buying tickets for the points, we expect tickets to go down to a lower points level. People who genuinely do the hard miles won’t miss out. People just below the points level that games are currently selling out at will be the winners.

And at least the ballot is open & transparent, unlike people like you who, on their own admittance, use every trick in the book to deny those people access to tickets. But at least you’re honest about it, which I respect. Some of those complaining would be plainly exposed as hypocrites if they followed your example.

No they are illegal.
I will not divulge how I do it but whilst there isn't a level playing field I see no reason anyone should hold me to higher standards than SC members, point whores, and soon to be 18-25 yr olds let alone ticket sites and Airlines FFS.
My comment was a little tongue in cheek...fair play to you though

No they are illegal.
I changed my birth certificate to say I was born in 1998 with my boyish good looks I’m getting away with it ;-)

They won’t. I’ve said before that, with the measures being introduced to discourage people buying tickets for the points, we expect tickets to go down to a lower points level. People who genuinely do the hard miles won’t miss out. People just below the points level that games are currently selling out at will be the winners.

And at least the ballot is open & transparent, unlike people like you who, on their own admittance, use every trick in the book to deny those people access to tickets. But at least you’re honest about it, which I respect. Some of those complaining would be plainly exposed as hypocrites if they followed your example.
Are you saying absolutely no 18 -25 year old on say 3000 points will never get a ticket before say a 40 year old on 9000 points?

Are you saying absolutely no 18 -25 year old on say 3000 points will never get a ticket before say a 40 year old on 9000 points?
You said you and your mates didn’t put in the hard miles to get your Schalke tickets on the previous page. Is there something I’m missing?
What do you call hard miles.
Got my first season ticket in 1968.
In ten seasons when we were in the lower divisions I missed 3 games home and away.
Went to every game home and away whilst in div 3.

But I never bought into ticket points I knew the club have always just wanted to shift tickets with little care of who to.

What do you call hard miles.
Got my first season ticket in 1968.
In ten seasons when we were in the lower divisions I missed 3 games home and away.
Went to every game home and away whilst in div 3.
Was in Vienna in 1970 only game I missed on the way was Shalke.
But I never bought into ticket points never had platinum. I knew the club have always just wanted to shift tickets with little care of who to.
A 40 year old on 9k points hasn’t been doing the hard miles.
Semantics.
Ok a 26 year old with 14000 points and a big away game.
Will any 18-25 year old on lower points get a ticket before him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.