City Matters - Under 25 Representative

Alex - City Matters

Afternoon all. I have decided to stand to be the Under 25 Representative at City Matters and would appreciate your support.

I have been a season ticker holder for over 15 years; travelling away and into Europe over that same time. I have met so many great people and formed brilliant friendships over that time. Many of you will know me or at least my dad (Colin Howell) from various meetings at grounds or in some pub or another! The best part of my adolescence has been spent following this club and I would love to make that experience accessible to all young City fans.

Voting opened today and I would be really grateful if you could vote for me. Link: https://www.mancity.com/club/city-matters/under-25s-supporters-representative

Apologies if this is an unnecessary post!

If you are under 25 you do know that you will only make a limited number of appearances and will probably be sold, on the cheap, in a couple of years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.