City Membership

Shaun_MCFC

I have signed for a membership for the 16-17 years old membership. I was wondering do I get a membership card or do i just have to use my membership number

Don't know quite what that membership is 'Shaun' ....... but if you're genuine , you're gonna need some kind of card to access the ground yes ...... the turnstiles are computerised entry.

Seasoncard , Citycard or Accesscard.

But how did you get into the Copenhagen game???

Dunno. but in order to get a copenhagen Eastlands i did a member ship thing and he gave me a member number. but didnt say anything else

did you get your membership with the first tickets you bought? and the copenhagen tickets were paper tickets?

you'll be on an "accesscard" membership then, it should get mailed to you, and whenever you buy tickets you use that number on the card and they will go electronically on to the card which you swipe at the turnstiles

yup! no worries!

if they don't get the card out to you pronto, id give em a bell, or go to the ground. they seem to be a lot more helpful at the stadium box office than on the ticket line phone, at least thats been my experience

As far as i'm aware both accesscards and citycards are available at the ticket office when you enrol with your details ..... i got my citycard on the day no problem ...... i don't think either of these cards require mailing to you ....... unlike a seasoncard , which probably would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.