City memorabilia

I've got a couple of boxes of programmes,if anyone is after a certain one and I have it,ya can have it....free of course.

I have got thousands and thousands of programmes. Trying best to get every single home and away to 1950!!!

Expensive and tiresome hobby at times.

worsleyweb said:
I have got thousands and thousands of programmes. Trying best to get every single home and away to 1950!!!

Expensive and tiresome hobby at times.

Any your struggling for,let me know......if I have them,you can have them....don't list 100s ;-)

My new pride and joy - 22 copies of the poster below were printed and each one signed by the 13 surviving players of the 1986 FA Youth Cup winning team plus Susan Bookbinder on behalf of her brother John, Tony Book & Glyn Pardoe and myself & fellow author of 'Teenage Kicks', Andrew.
We all then had a framed copy each - along with Bernard Halford and the remaining 3 copies were used to raise money for charities of the players choice at the book launch in November.
Will get the wife to upload a picture of mine with all the signatures on it. Will never part with it.
[/

I am now feeling very jealous. Signed Dennis progs from the aways at Luton in the cup,where he scored 7 in total. Being City we lost. The back heel prog signed by him at Stretford Arndale in front of hundreds of rags. Phone went off at the time playing Bluemoon. Once had Mike Doyles shin pads from the away at Reading in the Cup. A report about me and a mate in the Soccer Star Magazine traveling to Pompey for a friendly and getting there 3 days early.
A signed certificate from the Lord Mayor of York to say I was there. OK, Perhaps stretching it a bit there.

Hey guys I've got 3 Maine road seats from the kippax stand blue white and black witch was once part of the mcfc layout best offers only genuine offers pls nothing silly as I'll pay 50 pound to any body who finds any more for sale email me marksmythe09@yahoo.co.uk

Got the actual match pennant from the European cup semi final (1970) V Académica de Coimbra,

Retrieved from the bin at Maine Road under the stewardship of Mr Swales......during a refit

will give it back to the club or when the new museum opens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.